Turbine has discontinued the server status API that allowed us to bring you this widget. Please let us know if you find a new API we could utilize.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warriors of the Great Eye Forum Index -> WOTGE Recruiting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Splendidly
Fighter
Board Maggot

re: App: Splendidly

Name: Splendidly
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: [EN] - Snowbourn
Level: 4
Race: Monster Player Class
Class: Spider-weaver

Ingame -

Name:Splendidly
Class:Weaver

IRL (optional)
Name:Steven

Description
Tell about you self:
I am currently in the Royal Navy on shore base in the UK.
Why do you want to join WOTGE?
I was speaking to a guy named Hobs who said about the tribe i was in were 1v1 gankers and if i were to try and make friends that a more honourable tribe would be a good way of going about it, i asked about the requirements about the tribe he represents and he told me that it was rank 7 (i dont yet have). If you are willing to make an exception to the requirements i can probably guarantee i will be one of the more active members up for any Raids or anything the tribe would be doing. I have a Rank 9 LM and Weaver on Nimrodel and coming from England it just wasnt any good for me, i had to stay up past 03:00 to get any action and since i would play most of the day i felt i wasnt making the most of my time. I saw a few videos of yourself and others on Snowbourne and thought i would give it a shot. So far i love it!
What do you like about LOTRO?
The community is a big part for me,
Playstyle: Casual, Powergamer, Raider, Soloer?
You wont see me waiting for Raids to PVP, i will be in the moors wether im being overrun or winning, but i do like an organised Raid.
Playtime: How many hours do you use on playing LOTR a week?
I play around 8-9 hours a day at the moment, i can imagine it will increase seeing as there is actual PvP on snowbourne.
I hope to get involved in your tribe soon, thanks for reading the application.

Leader of Warriors of the Great Eye

Muzzard - Reaver

Muzzard
Tyrant
Board Warlord

re: APPROVED - App: Splendidly - by Muzzard

Hello dude you can just send me a message or ask for another officer the next time you're online and we'd happily give you a trial. Welcome to Snowbourn. Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warriors of the Great Eye Forum Index -> WOTGE Recruiting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: